What the Ha-Yell Reports:
By now, everyone has heard the story of how Sean Combs/Puffy/Puff Daddy/Diddy, went ballistic at T.I.’s welcome home party at Club Compound in Atlanta, GA. during the BET Hip-Hop Award week-end.
For those who haven’t, here’s the rundown:
- Diddy spotted a party-goer drinking Grey Goose vodka, instead of Ciroc, which he sponsors.
- He lost his entire mind — calling the poor guy a n—-r and a f—-t, and telling him to “put that s–t down.”
- T.I. recently released after an 11 month prison stint, grabbed the mic and put Diddy in check, telling the mogul that he “had to much money to be acting like that,” and that he wasn’t going back to jail and let someone “f–k up his $100 million.”
- Diddy apologized for acting like an idiot
- T.I. made the radio rounds to make sure that everyone knows that everything is good between the two rappers.
Enter, random competitor to capitalize off the situation by calling for a 30-day boycott of Ciroc Vodka.
Martin Silver, the owner of Georgi Vodka — the largest vodka brand in New York state — is calling for the liquor industry and bars around the nation to put down the Ciroc, NewsOne reports:
“In modern times racism should not be portrayed by any individual and Diddy should donate proceeds of his profits to organizations that fight racism,” Silver said.
Earlier this year, Silver filled a toilet bowl with Ciroc and sent it to Combs’ midtown office, after the self proclaimed Ciroc Boy said any other vodka besides his brand was “pee pee.”
Maybe we’re supposed to believe Silver really cares about “racism,” and not scoring points in his feud with Did. Sorry, Mr. Silver, a lot more vodka has to be consumed before anyone falls for this obvious ploy.